This section contains information about the evaluation. How was is planned? What was the approach in use? What did we do?
- Review Terms of Reference: the final TORs as agreed with HC secretariat and members
- The review approach: an outline presenting the key features of the approach (building on previous work, appreciative, process oriented and recognizing complexity, listening and facilitative, capturing voices, learning, communication-oriented, forward-looking.
- Our broad frameworks: the broad framework that guided our analysis: on accountability and on inclusion.
- Our lines of enquiry: Checklists and questions we used on the ground
- Evaluation Agenda: what we did, who we met, when.
- Evaluation team: who was involved in the evaluation?